We are looking for people who are coming from the Philippines, Serbia, and Singapore
What you'll do
- Your core role and responsibility is to make sure that all user stories and user story maps are up-to-date before handing them off to the UI Designer and Developers
- As a UX Designer, you will be helping mostly on the discovery stage of the product and help with accelerating its progress
- You’d be working closely with the design lead, product team, UI Designer, and engineers.
- Ensures that wireframes and/or prototypes are delegated well to UI Designers for interface conversion
- You will be working on multiple projects that need UX support
Who you are
- We are looking for someone who is well rounded in creating user stories, user stories mapping, empathy and user journey mapping, and user flow
- You are familiar with and have used JIRA as a tool in the product development workflow
- A specialized mid-level designer with at least 2-4 years of experience rendered in UX Design.
- Understands the Design Thinking Process
- Experience in working directly with Product Owners, Product Managers, Software Engineers, QA Engineers, and UI/UX designers — someone who can collaborate well in a remote setup environment
- Knows Figma and FigJam as a primary tool
- Familiarity with JIRA Kanban Board and User Story Mapping
- Able to conduct and execute the discovery phase of a product: usability testing, developing wireframes and lo-fi prototypes, user stories, and user story mapping.
- Familiar with journey mapping and user persona
- Able to understand project requirements and demonstrates a critical, researching, and curious attitude
- Organized their work on documents and design files
- Able to make complex decisions to achieve the product goal
- Discuss ideas and persuade others to achieve common outcomes.
- Facilitate work team activities, and provide assistance and support needed by team members. Use problem-solving tools, methodologies, and techniques to solve problems
The HOV Design Team
We are a group of designers who adapt the company’s core value, Learning Machine by degrees. We primarily grow our core skills along with our soft skills as an individual and as a team, so we worked on building the habit of learning every day. The team also has a weekly ritual called “Coffee Tuesdays”. It's an hour session where we conduct a show about your work activity and feedback sharing. If this is an environment you're happy to be in, come and join us! 💖
Our global benefits
- Always-on-time paycheck at the beginning of every month
- An epic team you can learn from and rely on — we help you with career growth and level up
- Days off for your national holidays + vacation days (based on your present residency)
- Open, respectful, and international culture. We welcome you, as you are, to work at High Output Ventures
- Work from anywhere you’re comfortable and productive
- Paid books and courses. We really want you to learn and grow
Design hiring process
- Initial Interview
- Homework Skill Test
- Culture Fit Interview
3-month probationary period starts at PHP 43,500.00 - 60,000.00
We partner with the smart subject matter experts who want to bring their ideas to life. Building products and services that will create a meaningful and positive impact on the world we live in. We imagine a world where a vast majority of individuals go home every day fulfilled by their work, feeling that they have contributed to something larger than themselves.