Responsibilities and job summary
- Create user stories, personas, and storyboards.
- Create prototypes and wireframes.
- Determine information architecture and create sitemaps.
- Plan and conduct user research and competitor analysis.
- Conduct usability testing.
- Interpret data and qualitative feedback.
- Works closely to product manager/owner
- Consulting with clients to understand their goals and explaining research results
- Well rounded on using Figma as a design tool
- Knows Invision and Whimsical
- Has 3-4 years experience in creating user stories, wireframing, usability testing, user research, and storyboards
- English proficiency is required - we are an international remote company so we need someone who excels in English communication
- Are expected to be self-directed but also collaborative
- Good process-management and problem-solving skills
- Portfolio is required
Why work with us?
- Always-on-time incentives at the beginning of every month
- An epic team you can learn from and rely on
- Days off for your national holidays + vacation days
- Open, respectful and international culture. We welcome you, as you are, to work at High Output Ventures.
- Work from anywhere you’re comfortable and productive
- Paid books and courses. We really want you to learn and grow.