About the Role
GrowthDeputy is looking for an experienced Email Marketing Specialist for an coding academy. You will be part of the marketing team responsible for managing and executing their CRM and email campaigns.
Please be aware you will be required to work Pacific Standard Time (9:00am to 6:00pm).
An excellent understanding and proven track record of working with Hubspot Marketing Hub - Email Marketing Tool is also a must.
- Plan, execute, and prepare reports on all email marketing campaigns
- Plan and manage the email marketing campaign calendar
- Propose campaign journeys and templates relevant to campaign objectives
- Draft content and proofread emails for clarity, grammar and spelling; collaborating with graphic design team when required
- Identify opportunities to optimise email marketing campaigns, including to but not limited to methodologies such as A/B Tests
- Generate timely reports on campaign performance with recommendations
- Upload and maintain email contact database; including proposing key user segments
- Follow-up with responses from email respondents and where necessary escalate to relevant internal teams
- College level education
- Excellent command of written and verbal English is a must
- Proven track record in a variety of marketing roles
- Reliable Internet Connection min speed of 25Mbps
- Headset and Webcam
- Knowledge and experience with Hubspot Marketing Hub - Email Marketing Tool is a must
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Highly organised and plans their time carefully
- Tasks and result oriented
- Excellent attention to detail
- Good teamwork skills
- Work from home
- Paid leave and holidays
- Medical coverage and reimbursements
- Monthly learning and development allowance
About the Company
GrowthDeputy is a High Output Ventures backed company whose purpose is to help businesses of all sizes achieve their next level of growth by leveraging our remote marketing team. Each of our team members are called a Deputy. They help execute the mission of their assigned client business with the support of our growing team network. Join us to help build the future of a global borderless workplace.