High Output Ventures is looking to hire a contract/full-time Smart Contract Developer for one of its most exciting and fast growing stealth portfolio companies.
The company operates in the blockchain space and is building infrastructure that will be critical to the operations of Decentralized Autonomous Organisations (DAO).
Our team is fully remote and this opportunity is available to anyone, anywhere in the world. We are targeting to launch out of stealth this month and are actively recruiting for multiple positions.
- You will be responsible for the creation of multiple smart contracts around Gnosis Safe that will be critical to the operation of the infrastructure.
- You will be partnering up with an engineering team and will only be responsible for the smart contract development.
- Write and test simple, elegant, practical, and composable code.
- Write secure, robust, efficient, and upgradeable smart contracts.
- Research and design custom smart contract solutions to problems that are based on our market research.
- Fluency in Solidity
- Advanced knowledge of the EVM and Layer 2 protocols
- Familiar with Web3 frameworks and tools such as OpenZeppelin, Infura, ethers.js is a plus
- Experience in Rust or C++ is also a bonus
- Experience in writing specs, implementing tests, and auditing protocol upgrades.
- You care about polish and adding value to users but not perfectionism for perfectionism’s sake.
- You are a team player and are a thoughtful communicator and collaborator.
- You are proactive and take initiative versus waiting to react.
- You have a never give up mentality
- You are always looking to challenge the status quo
- Work on future-focused web3 tech with smart entrepreneurial teams
- Focus on continuous learning and leveling up powered by a highly supportive work culture
- Market competitive compensation with the option to get paid in crypto!
- Remote work, flexible timings