Motivated and Talented Android Developer to help us build mobile apps that integrate with our services platform. The Android Developer is responsible for application architecture, development and innovation of new feature development to support consumer mobile applications. The ideal candidate will have experience in Android design and development, with one or more apps in the Google Play app store.
- Writing reusable components, identifying/utilizing open source, and contributing to the same
- Advocating for Android requirements and design on a cross-functional team
- Providing thought leadership and making contributions to improve the Android department;
- Driving internal education efforts, ensuring that the team's skills develop to keep pace with changing technology.
- 2-3 years of Android development experience
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science/Engineering or equivalent years of relevant experience
- Understanding of object-oriented programming, threading/concurrency, unit testing, and modern architectural design
- Excellent source control discipline and are comfortable using git flow
- Strong understanding of Android interaction design best practices
- Work closely with product management and UX to take an idea from concept to delivery using excellent software design, coding, and processes