We're a remote product design studio and we're looking to fill 3 different frontend positions for our products:
- Lead frontend dev for REITScreener - REITScreener is a stable web app with a growing list of customers. Your job would be to work together with the team on building new features and improving the existing experience.
- Lead frontend dev for Identifi - Identifi is our new web app, currently at the planning stage. You would have a chance to work together with product, backend and design to shape the future of building remote teams.
- Frontend dev for High Output - This role is going to be focused on building out the core High Output Website. Along with that, you will be working on new projects that are in the pipeline. The person applying should have a very strong grasp of fundamentals and will be working together with our web and user experience designers.
If you’re not sure which one is the right fit for you, just apply — let’s talk and figure it out together.
- You are organized and self-driven. You’ll get plenty of support and guidance from the entire team, but this is a remote position, so it’ll be up to you to organize your time and make sure you’re making progress.
- You are curious and eager to learn. You’ll dive right into new technologies, new approaches, and new concepts and apply them to your work.
- You speak and write English. We are an international team, so all of our communication is in English.
Our ideal candidate should have:
- At least two years of experience in frontend development, preferably with following frameworks:
- ReactJS (preferably)
- React Native
- or other related frontend frameworks
- Experience with type-checking (TypeScript - preferably, Flow, PropTypes)
- Experience with version control (git)
- Experience writing modern, semantic, accessible HTML and CSS
- Experience with developer hand-off tools (Invision, Figma, Zeplin…)
Experience with any of the following technologies is an advantage:
- React Apollo
- Styled components
- CSS frameworks (Bootstrap, Foundation, Bulma, Spectre…)
What we offer
- Always-on-time paycheck at the beginning of every month
- Kind and friendly coworkers who collaborate and help each other
- Days off for your national holidays + vacation days
- Open, respectful and international culture. We welcome you, as you are, to work at High Output.
- Work from anywhere you’re comfortable and productive
- Paid books and courses. We really want you to learn and grow.