Responsibilities and job summary
- The Junior UI Designer is mainly responsible for creating social graphics, banners, and new pages and screens using existing design systems.
- You will work under the guidance of a Senior Designer, create new designs daily and get regular feedback.
- This is a full-time remote position.
- You're passionate about design and eager to learn more
- You're a team player and have a keen eye for details
- English language proficiency (we're a remote company, you'll work with people all around the world)
Nice to have (but not required):
- Portfolio or previous works that you can show: website, apps, social media graphics, banners...
- Experience with any design software like Photoshop, Sketch, Figma, Illustrator...
Why work with us?
- Always-on-time paycheck at the beginning of every month
- An epic team you can learn from and rely on
- Days off for your national holidays + vacation days
- Open, respectful and international culture. We welcome you, as you are, to work at High Output.
- Work from anywhere you’re comfortable and productive
- Paid books and courses. We really want you to learn and grow.
- Intro interview with our designer where we get to know each other better
- We'll let you know if you passed this step in the next 3 days. If you passed, we'll send you a short design homework exercise (designing a graphic for a blog post) and you'll have 3 days to complete it
- A second call with someone from the design department, where we'll discuss your homework exercise
- We'll let you know if you passed this step in the next 3 days. If you passed, we'll schedule a call with a senior manager where you'll discuss things like salary, company culture and benefits.
- If you pass this step, you're hired!