We build A LOT of products at HOV, and most of them require fine detailing and attention. We're hiring UI Designers to focus on the user's visual experience, create clean and artful user interfaces and make sure the user-experience journey is smooth and intuitive.
Our ideal candidate? There's no set rules - if you're eager and quick to learn, hungry for responsibility and creativity, you're basically already one of us. The role is heavy on marketing websites, web apps and native mobile apps.
Some basic requirements (that go without saying):
- Work in agile teams with developers, UX designers and copywriters
- Minimum 3 years experience in UI design
- Proficiency in design and prototyping tools such as InVision and Figma
- Solid experience in creating wireframes, storyboards, user flows, process flows and site maps
- Excellent visual design skills with sensitivity to user-system interaction
- Bonus: Familiar with HTML and CSS
- Ability to build, mentor and grow a high performing and cohesive team
More detail will be provided once your application is shortlisted.
- Conceptualize ideas that bring simplicity and user-friendliness to complex design roadblocks
- Present designs and key milestone deliverables to peers and executive level stakeholders
- Establishing best practices, design guidelines and design principles across all projects on the design department level
- Excellent cross functional leader with experience leading teams
Why choose HOV?
Work from ANYWHERE - we are fully remote and have no office. Even our hiring is through video call
- We invest in you and want you to gain new knowledge everyday
- We provide access to paid books and courses
Timely paycheque, public holidays and vacation leave
- Fun and friendly work environment. We welcome new ideas and creativity
- Push your boundaries and continuously learn new skills
- Open, respectful and international culture
- Come as you are, we'll be more than happy to have you