The performance coach is responsible in guiding employees to creating high-impact work and providing clarity and awareness on their desired career path. They will be the employee's accountability partner as well as provide regular feedback on the employee's performance. The ideal candidate should possess good communication and leadership skills.
- Conduct weekly coaching sessions with developers, QAs, and designers
- Provide guidance to employees on their ideal career path
- Evaluate employee performance
- Identify performance-related goals and objectives
- Monitor progress in achieving their planned goals
- Provide feedback to employee performance
- Conduct performance-related activities that aids in improving employee performance
- Report and suggest to managers possible avenues of growth for their direct reports
- Bachelor's Degree in either Computer Science/Engineering, Psychology, Communications, and the like
- At least 2-3 years in a leadership role with current technical experience
- Possesses excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Has brief understanding in software development terminologies and workflows
- Has experience in handling people with different personalities and perspectives
What we Offer:
- Always-on-time paycheck at the beginning of every month
- Kind and friendly coworkers who collaborate and help each other
- Days off for your national holidays + vacation days
- Open, respectful and international culture. We welcome you, as you are, to work at High Output.
- Work from anywhere you’re comfortable and productive
- Paid books and courses. We really want you to learn and grow.